Castlevania, Konami’s long-running monster-slaying series, gets The Spread treatment. That’s right, we’re devoting an entire week’s of coverage to crackin’ whips, slaying demons, and casting spells. This story collection contains a game review, soundtrack review, and several features–one of which highlights the night that Castlevania and Wu-Tang Clan owned New York City. If you fancy long hair, tight leather, and whips, this is your collection!
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow review
- The night Castlevania and Wu-Tang Clan owned NYC
- Rondo and Symphony: Castlevania at its finest
- AudioCade: The music of Dracula X: Rondo of Blood
- Castlevania and PS Vita made me a hardcore gamer again
- Konami, please give me another Rondo of Blood